Made to Measure Curtains in Hammersmith
Curtainly Elegant supply made to measure curtains in Hammersmith, London and the surrounding towns of Brook Green, East Acton, Fulham, Hammersmith, Parsons Green, Shepherd's Bush, Kensington, White City.
Curtains which glide silently and unobtrusively to statement fabrics hung on decorative poles and versatile blinds for shade and privacy. We’ll help you find exactly the right curtain fabric, style and design for your room, whether you are looking for curtains for your bedrooms, living room or dining room.
Why not add a contemporary twist with curtains hung from metal poles, iron poles or even glass poles? Complete an elegant room with pelmets fashioned from plywood and upholstered by hand. For a softer look, your favourite fabric could be made into a pelmet and lined with your choice of heading in any shape or size.
Curtain Buying Guide
What curtains do I need for poles?
What curtains do I need for tracks?
Why we are different from other curtain suppliers in Hammersmith
- We sew lead weights into the hems at the corners of our curtains, and sew seams to ensure they drape attractively.
- We always use good quality heavyweight lining for its enduring, thermal benefits.
- We interline lightweight, thin fabrics which produces wonderful results making the curtains fuller.
- Our pinch pleats are uniform, and eyelets evenly spaced. This means your curtains will sit beautifully when they are open.
- Our machine stitching lays flat: there’s no puckering on a Curtainly Elegant curtain! For added visual appeal, patterns are matched at the top of each pair.
- Our hand stitching is small, neat and almost invisible.
- Though lovingly and expertly crafted, your curtains will also be cost-effective and value for money.
If you’re still unsure, simply phone us for advice on 020 7693 7187. We’d be happy to talk through your options with you.
Roman Blinds in Hammersmith
The waterfall effect shows more visible folds when the blind is up. The larger stack means more of your window will be obscured by folds than with the standard Roman Blind design where all folds are hidden behind the top fold.
Look at the beautiful finish on this blind. Our Reverse of Roman blinds are legally compliant with inbuilt safety mechanisms, so will release when 5 kg of weight is applied.
A great option for extra wide blinds, the continuous chain is the usual options for this system. With our track system Roman Blinds, the end of the chain will be at least 1.5 m off the floor, and will be secured to your wall with a tensioner.
Furnishings for Residential & Commercial Lettings in Hammersmith
We have great experience of the rental market and can provide stylish curtains and accessories for landlords and investors in the buy-to-let property market, corporate property letting agencies, individual and private clients. We can work from plans to give indicative costs, or can arrange to collect keys from you and measure up.
Interior decoration services in Hammersmith
Customising a rug
Create a unique design
Teresa Collins FRSA
Jenni Little FRSA
Made to measure curtains in Hammersmith
If you are looking for new hand made, bespoke or made to measure curtains for your Hammersmith property, call us on 020 7693 7187 for a free no-obligation chat with one of our curtain specialists or to arrange a meeting.
About Curtainly Elegant
Curtains in London
Rejuvenate your rooms
42 Eton Avenue,