Curtains in Camden, London
Curtainly Elegant supply made to measure curtains in Camden, London and the surrounding boroughs of Barnet, Brent, Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Harrow, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Merton, Richmond, Westminster.
Call us today
0207 794 2980
for a free no-obligation survey
Made to measure curtains in Camden
Curtains which glide silently and unobtrusively to statement fabrics hung on decorative poles and versatile blinds for shade and privacy. We’ll help you find exactly the right curtain fabric, style and design for your room, whether you are looking for curtains for your bedrooms, living room or dining room.
Why not add a contemporary twist with curtains hung from metal poles, iron poles or even glass poles? Complete an elegant room with pelmets fashioned from plywood and upholstered by hand. For a softer look, your favourite fabric could be made into a pelmet and lined with your choice of heading in any shape or size.
Curtain Buying Guide
What curtains do I need for poles?
What curtains do I need for tracks?
Why we are different from other curtain suppliers in Camden
- We sew lead weights into the hems at the corners of our curtains, and sew seams to ensure they drape attractively.
- We always use good quality heavyweight lining for its enduring, thermal benefits.
- We interline lightweight, thin fabrics which produces wonderful results making the curtains fuller.
- Our pinch pleats are uniform, and eyelets evenly spaced. This means your curtains will sit beautifully when they are open.
- Our machine stitching lays flat: there’s no puckering on a Curtainly Elegant curtain! For added visual appeal, patterns are matched at the top of each pair.
- Our hand stitching is small, neat and almost invisible.
- Though lovingly and expertly crafted, your curtains will also be cost-effective and value for money.
If you’re still unsure, simply phone us for advice on 020 7693 7187. We’d be happy to talk through your options with you.
Beautiful curtains are easy with Curtainly elegant
- We’ll start by arranging a convenient time to meet so that we can discuss your requirements face-to-face. This is a totally free no-obligation consultation.
- We’ll come with an iPad so you can see curtain treatments and fabrics, plus made-up samples of curtain headings.
- We will listen to your ideas, review your budget, show you samples and help you decide on exactly the right design for your project.
- Once you’ve chosen your fabric, we’ll send you a sample for approval. Our experienced design team will give you a quote including full details of the fabric you have chosen; pole or track design, your desired heading and relevant measurements.
- One of our track fitters will visit your home to double check your measurements so we make sure your curtains will fit – and hang – perfectly.
- Once you’ve approved your sample and quote, we will order your fabric.
- Your curtains are crafted, to your exact specification.
- We arrange a time to fit
- Your new curtains and you are thrilled with the result.
Ready to arrange a meeting? Give us a call on 020 7693 7187
Roman Blinds in Camden
The waterfall effect shows more visible folds when the blind is up. The larger stack means more of your window will be obscured by folds than with the standard Roman Blind design where all folds are hidden behind the top fold.
Look at the beautiful finish on this blind. Our Reverse of Roman blinds are legally compliant with inbuilt safety mechanisms, so will release when 5 kg of weight is applied.
A great option for extra wide blinds, the continuous chain is the usual options for this system. With our track system Roman Blinds, the end of the chain will be at least 1.5 m off the floor, and will be secured to your wall with a tensioner.
Furnishings for Residential & Commercial Lettings in Camden
We have great experience of the rental market and can provide stylish curtains and accessories for landlords and investors in the buy-to-let property market, corporate property letting agencies, individual and private clients.
We can work from plans to give indicative costs, or can arrange to collect keys from you and measure up.
Interior decoration services in Camden
Soft Furnishings and Upholstery
Customising a rug
Create a unique design
Here’s how we work:
- We arrange a free initial consultation, to take place in your home. You will meet with us, and one of the designers from Little + Collins. At this stage, we are happy to provide advice about new curtains and upholstery free of charge.
- We establish the size and scope of the scheme required; your likes and dislikes in terms of colour and style and discuss the look you want to achieve.
- We will then create a storyboard showing the fabrics, furnishings, colours, trimmings and curtain style which will fit your brief.
- Once we have had your feedback, we will make amendments to the scheme and resubmit them for your approval.
- We will provide you with a detailed costing and product specifications.
Our cost for this service starts at £75, payable before we work on stages 3 onwards.
Teresa Collins FRSA
Jenni Little FRSA
If you are looking for new hand made, bespoke or made to measure curtains for your Camden property, call us on 020 7693 7187 for a free no-obligation chat with one of our curtain specialists or to arrange a meeting.
About Curtainly Elegant
Curtains in London
Rejuvenate your rooms
42 Eton Avenue,